Thursday, October 18, 2007

DDD

Just for dear old Dingbat Daddy Douglas, who can't wait for a blog post until we actually have something to say, here's an update.

The two of us are headed to Zurich tomorrow by train to meet Dr. Ellis and Mark Wyatt, who will be in Europe for a few days. Their plan is to get over their jet-lag in Zurich and then fly on down to Rwanda, their ultimate destination. We're only staying a night, so it will be a whirlwind trip, but we should have a good time. Then it will be back to Maastricht to do some grading and put the finishing touches on this version of Erik's thesis.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey guys this is wonderful...Aunt Donna actually let me in on this secret blog of yours..lol..I had a great time reading this and I will be keeping up with it now. The pictures are beautiful and I'm even more jealous now then before. :) I love you guys and can't wait until you are back!!!!

Doug West said...

Thanks for the special note. But I was looking for the Kid Catcher, and don't see it yet...